CCTV Systems for maritime applications
WISKA is one of the leading manufacturers of computer-controlled CCTV systems for commercial shipping and all maritime surroundings. Camera surveillance systems from WISKA have been developed for worldwide use on commercial vessels, passenger ships, offshore platforms as well as in offshore windparks. For every application, we offer custom-made solutions and this way, set new standards in maritime safety and security.
Our CCTV system guarantees extensive and continuous monitoring of safety-relevant areas. Network-based recording ensures that pictures from the cameras may be saved digitally in real time.
WISKA offers analogue, digital and hybrid camera surveillance systems with special functions such as pant & tilt units, wash & wipe and connection to external alarm management systems as well as controlling of our WISKA high-performance searchlights.
Wherever trouble-free, easy to operate and long-life security systems are needed – even under the most adverse conditions – CCTV products from WISKA suit best.
For bringing into service and after-sales service, we provide you with our own service staff. We own worldwide service stations, partly also operated by our subsidiaries, who guarantee you fast response times and uncomplicated processing.
- High-resolution digital CCTV system
- Analogue and hybrid system available on request
- Germanischer Lloyd (GL) certified cameras and system components
- Extreme operating temperatures from -60 °C to 75 °C
- Standard protection class for enclosures of up to IP 68 and IP 69K
- Surface-treated and sea-water resistant enclosures (stainless steel, for example)
- All components are vibration-proof (partly shock tested) and EMC-proven
- Intuitively-to-operate software (Windows-based)
- Alarm management system and motion detection
- Providing interfaces to third systems
- Usage of existing PC and network structures by client software
Download - Leaflet
CCTV Camera Systems and Project Engineering
PDF, 889 KB