Plug instead of wiring:
The plug-in solution for a quick installation
With the WHK, WISKA is combining its junction box expertise with the idea of power distribution via installation plug connectors.
The modular unit can be supplied pre-wired, using the sockets from most major manufacturers. Pre-fabricated components for building automation, e. g. lighting systems, make it possible to connect the power supply in seconds. Due to diverse mounting options, the new junction box is perfectly suited for flexible and mobile applications. This all makes the WHK the ideal junction box for electrical installations within commercial building.
Your benefits with our WHK
- Fast and easy installation of all power consumer units via pre-assembled installation plug connectors from most major manufacturers
- Flexible connection options in the lid for an individual use of 3, 4 and 5 pole installation connectors
- High mounting flexibility due to a wide range of mounting options, i. e. with screw anchors, screws or on mounting plates
- Mobile applications thanks to the plug-in solution
- Quick opening and closure of the housing with the help of a practical snap-close mechanism
- Convenient cable entry using the KRASS and KRASM connecting pieces
WISKA offers lids with a wide range of connector combinations, tailor-made pre-installed. Alternatively,
you may also insert the preferred connectors into the plug-in locations independently.
WKH lid with eight rectangular knockouts for 3, 4 or 5 pole installation connectors from all regular manufacturers
The WHK junction box offers a high level of flexibility in use and mounting. A wide range of mounting options is available, for example onto cable trays, threaded rods and mounting plates, or using screw anchors, nails or click-installation.
Download - Leaflet
COMBI Junction Boxes
PDF, 1.03 MB
Download - Brochure
WISKA installation box - KA series
PDF, 1007 KB
Download - Leaflet
COMBI® 116 + 206
PDF, 413 KB